Three Maps From Call of Duty®: World at War
- Nacht Der Untoten – Where it all began: an abandoned airfield suspended in space and plagued by infinite hordes of the undead.
- Verruckt – Welcome to Wittenau Sanitorium, a German asylum with dark corridors, terrifying undead enemies, and even darker secrets.
- Shi No Numa – A “swamp of death” located in Japanese territory, surrounded by a sweltering jungle, hellhounds, and endless armies of the undead.
Four Maps from Call of Duty®: Black Ops
- Kino Der Toten – An abandoned cinema packed with swarms of Crawler Zombies and fiery traps.
- Ascension –An abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome where unholy creations lurk in the shadows, and dark undead experiments run loose.
- Shangri-la – A legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle where the undead emerge from within a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, deadly traps, and dark secrets.
- Moon – Travel to the Moon where forgotten undead creatures plague a horrifying, cratered landscape
One Map from Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
Origins – An excavation site left behind after the Germans unearthed the mysterious new "Element 115," and unleashed the greatest evil the world has ever seen.
tax excl: €28.93
Out of stock
Leave your email and we will inform you when this product will be available!
|PEGI rating||18 years old and above|
|Local Co-Op (Splitscreen)||1-2 Players|
|Format||Physical copy (Compact disc)|
|IMPORTANT:||The game pack may be in Polish / Spanish / German or other languages, but the game will always be in English.|
No customer reviews for the moment. Be the first!
You must sign in in order to comment.