The Divine is dead. The Void approaches. And the powers lying dormant within you are soon to awaken. The battle for Divinity has begun. Choose wisely and trust sparingly; darkness lurks within every heart.
Set 1000 years after the events of Divinity: Original Sin, you are the Godwoken, powerful wielders of Source magic. Oppressed by the Divine Order under the belief that Source magic has brought the Voidwoken to the once-peaceful world of Rivellon, you must restore hope and become the God it desperately needs. Only one of you, however, will be able to become the new Divine.
Enter a world of near-endless possibilities in a sandbox RPG like no other. Create a character or take on the role as one of the 6 Origin Stories and adventure through a land that constantly reacts to who you are, and what you do. Each with their own stories, often conflicting with one another, friendships will be tested in and out of combat. Harness the elements and combine powerful Source magic and wield hundreds of skills. Combine fire, ice, poison, rain, and more. Imbue these elements with cursed energy. Battle to survive Divinity: Original Sin 2’s lauded tactical combat. Solve quests and puzzles in almost countless ways.
The Definitive Edition brings thousands of changes based on critic and player feedback since the original launch. New features such as the journal, map markers, tutorials and a new difficulty mode, as well as a complete rework of the game’s final act makes this highly acclaimed RPG even better.
- Choose your race and origin. Choose from 6 unique origin characters with their own backgrounds and quests, or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. All choices have consequences.
- Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Kill any NPC without sacrificing your progress and speak to every animal. Even ghosts might be hiding a secret or two…
- The next generation of turn-based combat. Blast your opponents with elemental combinations. Use height to your advantage. Master over 200 skills in 12 skill schools
- Up to 4 player online and dynamic split-screen multiplayer. Play with your friends online or in local split-screen with drop-in, drop-out multiplayer.
- PVP Hot-seat mode: battle your friends in round-robin, hero to hero!
- Story Mode: a new difficulty mode for players who wish to enjoy the lauded narrative, but still want to enjoy the combat!
- An entirely re-written journal to catalogue your journey and reflect on your quests.
- Built for consoles: an in-depth RPG experience that feels right with gamepads.
- Character romances, disagreements, and unique quest-lines pushing the boundaries between fellowship and feud!
Leave your email and we will inform you when this product will be available!
|PEGI rating||18 years old and above|
|Format||Physical copy (Compact disc)|
|IMPORTANT:||The game pack may be in Polish / Spanish / German or other languages, but the game will always be in English.|
No customer reviews for the moment. Be the first!
You must sign in in order to comment.