Combining traditional platforming with stunningly beautiful puzzle play, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood will take you on a cinematic fairy-tale adventure.
When Max wishes for his annoying little brother to be whisked away he gets more than he bargained for… Armed with only his trusty Magic Marker, Max must journey to a hostile and unforgiving world to rescue his kidnapped kid brother, Felix.
Draw your way through lantern-lit bogs, ancient temples and lush-green-forests, as you take on Mustacho’s henchmen. Use the marker to overwhelm your enemies, define new pathways and protect you on your quest.
- Do not waiver. Unleash the power of the Marker, find your way through a frightening and fantastical world and take down the evil Lord Mustacho.
- Embark on a classic tale of brotherhood, as Max sets out on his quest to rescue his kid brother Felix, from the grasps of the evil lord Mustacho
- Explore a world filled to the brim with challenging physics puzzles and frantic platforming
- Climb, fight and draw your way through lantern-lit bogs, ancient temples and lush-green-forests
- Use the power of the marker to raise great pillars of dirt from the ground, reach new heights, grow trees to make bridges and create swinging vines to cross gaping chasms
Leave your email and we will inform you when this product will be available!
|PEGI rating||12 years old and above|
|Format||Physical copy (Compact disc)|
|IMPORTANT:||The game pack may be in Polish / Spanish / German or other languages, but the game will always be in English.|
No customer reviews for the moment. Be the first!
You must sign in in order to comment.