Experience the complete Trine series with Trine: Ultimate Collection. This collection includes all four titles in the best-selling Trine series including Trine Enchanted Edition, Trine 2: Complete Story, Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power and the all new Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince.
Trine 4 reaches new heights in the series, bringing the most complete gameplay experience ever to fans and new players alike!
Join Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief on a journey across a forsaken and ruined kingdom. Bound to a mysterious artifact called Trine, the three unlikely heroes use their unique skills to battle the undead, navigate treacherous environments, and solve challenging physics-based puzzles across a collection of perilous quests in this best-selling adventure series. Through the first three titles, the protagonists come to discover, understand, and seek to control the powers bestowed upon them by Trine.
- Intuitive puzzles Harness the elements themselves and experiment with new skills to overcome challenges and obstacles.
- Dynamic real-time combat Switch between characters on the fly and adapt to any situation.
- Boundary pushing graphics Immersive atmosphere with next-gen visuals create a fantasy world begging to be explored.
- Meaningful character building Earn experience points and invest into upgrades for the heroes’ abilities.
- Rewarding exploration Dozens of carefully designed and diverse levels to explore, each with distinctly unique environments and styles that are brimming with secrets to discover.
- Local and online multiplayer Brave the adventure alone or with friends in online or local co-op.
- Engaging story An expansive tale that unfolds across four fantastical fairytale adventures.
Leave your email and we will inform you when this product will be available!
|PEGI rating||12 years old and above|
|Format||Physical copy (Compact disc)|
|IMPORTANT:||The game pack may be in Polish / Spanish / German or other languages, but the game will always be in English.|
No customer reviews for the moment. Be the first!
You must sign in in order to comment.