From the Producer of the original Fallout comes Wasteland 2: Director's Cut, the sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic computer RPG.
The Wasteland's hellish landscape is waiting for you to make your mark...or die trying. With over 80 hours of gameplay, you will deck out your Desert Ranger squad with the most devastating weaponry this side of the fallout zone, test the limits of your strategy skills, and bring justice to the wasteland.
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Don't feel like finding the key for a door? Pick the lock, bash it down with your boot, or just blow it open!
- Decision Making… With Consequences: With both short and long term reactivity, your choices ripple outwards, changing the game's events and forever altering the lives of those in the wasteland.
- Huge & Customisable: Hundreds of characters. Thousands of variations on your Rangers' appearance. Over 150 weapons. No two players will have the same experience
Director's Cut New Features
- Perks & Quirks: Customise your squad even more! Perks & Quirks are special personality traits you can use to give your characters even more life, with their own unique bonuses... And drawbacks
- Precision Strikes: Fire on your enemies and debilitate them with tactical attacks!
- Expanded Voice Over: Over 8,000 lines of new voice-over dialogue have been added for the game's characters and companions, bringing the wasteland to life like never before.
Leave your email and we will inform you when this product will be available!
|PEGI rating||18 years old and above|
|Local Co-Op (Splitscreen)||No|
|Format||Physical copy (Compact disc)|
|IMPORTANT:||The game pack may be in Polish / Spanish / German or other languages, but the game will always be in English.|