Call of Duty: Black Ops III: Zombies Chronicles
Fizinė prekė (CD)
Pristatymas per 1-2 d.d.
be PVM: 33,06 €
Three Maps From Call of Duty®: World at War
- Nacht Der Untoten – Where it all began: an abandoned airfield suspended in space and plagued by infinite hordes of the undead.
- Verruckt – Welcome to Wittenau Sanitorium, a German asylum with dark corridors, terrifying undead enemies, and even darker secrets.
- Shi No Numa – A “swamp of death” located in Japanese territory, surrounded by a sweltering jungle, hellhounds, and endless armies of the undead.
Four Maps from Call of Duty®: Black Ops
- Kino Der Toten – An abandoned cinema packed with swarms of Crawler Zombies and fiery traps.
- Ascension –An abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome where unholy creations lurk in the shadows, and dark undead experiments run loose.
- Shangri-la – A legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle where the undead emerge from within a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, deadly traps, and dark secrets.
- Moon – Travel to the Moon where forgotten undead creatures plague a horrifying, cratered landscape
One Map from Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
Origins – An excavation site left behind after the Germans unearthed the mysterious new "Element 115," and unleashed the greatest evil the world has ever seen.