Three territories. Three houses. Your very own journey.
Become the hero the world needs in Fire Emblem: Three Houses for Nintendo Switch!
Fire Emblem: Three Houses takes place on Fódlan, where the Church of Seiros exercises great power over the land and its people. As the main character, you must not only fight on the battlefield, but also can move your character freely and interact with other characters to build relationships and gather information at some parts.
Which house will you choose?
The Black Eagles. The Blue Lions. The Golden Deer. Three noble houses that are part of the Officer’s Academy, an elite facility that trains students in the ways of weapons, magic and special skills.
As a professor, the player must choose one of these houses to lead its students in grid-based battles with life-or-death stakes. Each house is comprised of many different students to meet, each with her or his own personality and skills. These students can interact with each other at the academy, strengthening their bonds and supporting each other on the battlefield.
- The Officer's Academy is home to three houses: The Black Eagles, The Blue Lions, and The Golden Deer... Which house will you choose?
- As a professor, lead students in their academic lives and on the battlefield
- A turn-based, tactical RPG that puts new twists on strategic battling
- For the first time in series history, battalions of troops follow individual units to support them in battle
- Freely roam Garreg Mach Monastery, interact with students in a variety of ways—over lunch, even—to bond and gather intel
- As a female or male professor, you'll meet House Leaders and future rulers Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude
|PEGI reitingas||rekomenduojama nuo 12 metų|
|Local Co-Op (Splitscreen)||Nėra|
|Formatas||Fizinė kopija (žaidimo diskas)|