Leave your email and we will inform you when this product will be available!
- FIFINE MICROPHONE K678
- Desktop stand
- 3/8" male to 5/8" female adapter
Setup with ease, control like a pro
- People tend to be appealed by XLR microphone setup, which has more controls, thinking it is more likely to record with quality signal. But it could also be a death trap: turning one dial wrong, you are going to sound like garbage.
- USB mic could overrun for its XLR setup simplicity. But it is not even close to new, if the mic is just plug & play on Windows, Mac or Linux.
- On FIFINE latest USB mic, you will get the combination of practicality and playability with LED indicator, mute button, volume dials and headphone jack!
Power exists in appearance as well
- Do not underestimate the look of a microphone even if you are not a singer performing at stage. Audience will look into the gear you are using in streaming, a good-looking mic be a plus point to channel growth and vice-versa.
- It is cliche to use premium. And you can only feel its heavy duty by getting hands on. But even by looking at the mesh top and slick black finish body, that word is already on your lip.
- The triangle stand does not only add aesthetic and unique feel, also gives stability to desktop mic that is prone to vibration. For audience wearing headphone, it is friendly of you to stream with less subtle noise.
- You can even take the stand off and hook the mic to an boom arm stand with the included adapter.
Less controls, all the more practical
- Choosing a USB microphone means you are going to save lots of time to learn the skill and experience the trials and errors.
- But what differs K678 from the rest USB mics is a refined all-in-one solution keeping the good of XLR setup: gain control, instant mute and live monitoring while ditching the inconvenience.
- Turn up music at the middle of streaming, turn down your teammate when the flight starts. All done through the input control, without having to quit Discord.
- Quick mute button is useful when you are going to cough or sniff in streaming, web conferencing or broadcasting. LED indicator glows to give you mute/unmute status.
- It had always been confusing for podcasters or musicians to think what will the audio sound like in final production with a USB mic. Now, problem solved with the headphone control & latency-free monitoring of K678!
Fancy things stop, true sound unveiled
- Because of game sound, you are pretty much going to lose more or less of clarity in streaming, which makes expensive XLR setup less worthy. Then it makes more sense to raise competition between USB mics.
- 16mm size capsule makes your voice appear larger. Therefore at the same speaking distance, it has better low end radio presence.
- But the fine-tuned thickness of the lows is not going to muddy up you sound. It is still a USB microphone with FIFINE label, being calibrated for high ends clarity and more details up top.
- In a nutshell, the much more well-rounded sound and smoother tone than any other FIFINE microphones can present makes it fit in almost any situation.
|Power Supply||5V/80mA USB power|
|Output Connection||USB 2.0|
|WARRANTY||Individuals 24 months / Companies 12 months|
|Frequency range||40-20 000Hz|
|Length of cable||200 cm|
|Microphone sensivity||-47 dB|