Luigi’s dream vacation turns into a ghostly – and gooey – nightmare in Luigi's Mansion 3 for Nintendo Switch! With the assistance of Professor E. Gadd once again, the reluctant and cowardly hero Luigi traverses up and down treacherous floors of the now-ominous hotel on a quest to save them.
Wield the upgraded Poltergust G-00 to slam and blow away the ghosts’ defences, or summon Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger that can help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone. Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each. For more frenetic multiplayer action, race the timer to clear various objectives on a series of floors in ScareScraper mode. ScareScraper mode can be played online or locally with up to eight players on four Nintendo Switch systems.
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to squeeze through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Up to eight players can race the timer to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper
Leave your email and we will inform you when this product will be available!
|PEGI rating||7 years old and above|
|Format||Physical copy (Compact disc)|
|IMPORTANT:||The game pack may be in Polish / Spanish / German or other languages, but the game will always be in English.|