Konami Digital Entertainment continue forth the ‘METAL GEAR SOLID V Experience’ with the latest chapter, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Phantom Pain. Ushering in a new era for the franchise with cutting-edge technology powered by the Fox Engine, MGSV: The Phantom Pain, will provide players a first-rate gaming experience as they are offered tactical freedom to carry out open-world missions.
One of the most anticipated games of the year with its open-world design, photorealistic visual fidelity and feature-rich game design, MGSV: The Phantom Pain will leave its mark as one of the hallmarks in the gaming industry for its cinematic storytelling, heavy themes, and immersive tactical gameplay.
Taking place nine years after the events of MGSV: Ground Zeroes and the fall of Mother Base, Snake a.k.a. Big Boss, awakes from a nine year coma. The game resumes the story in 1984, with the Cold War still as the backdrop, which continues to shape a global crisis. Snake’s journey takes him into a world where he is driven by a need for revenge and the pursuit of a shadow group, XOF.
Metal Gear Solid V: Definitive Experience includes:
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes + All DLC
- Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain + All DLC
- Metal Gear Solid Online + All DLC
- New Massive Open-World Gameplay with unparalleled strategic freedom
- A new breed of in depth stealth action
- Realistic passage time and day/night cycles and Real-time weather
- Bring buddies into missions using the Buddy System, providing you with allies in difficult situations.
- Procure a variety of resources and troops and expand your Mother Base
|PEGI rating||18 years old and above|
|Format||Physical copy (Compact disc)|